I'm here, trying to advise and help. This is probably best for first-time-mums, because that's what I am :) I'm not saying that second, third, fourth time-mums can't get anything from this, but you probably know it already. I'm NOT a doctor, I'm just offering advice and personal experiences that people may or may not want to learn from. I'm possibly controversial, I don't really know to be honest, but this is just what I think is best for me and my baby. This is created with the view of a mum-to-mum chat. If you're a Daddy looking things up, be warned there may be talk of vaginas that you may not want to know.

I recommend that because you get so many things thrust at you, by the hospital, by friends and family, books, internet...I would recommend you only research your current stage, and the next one, so you have advice for what you're going through, and what's coming next, otherwise you can get confused, think your baby is ready for something that they're not. I've included a search bar where you can search for the stage you want so it won't be too confusing.

Mum to one beautiful baby girl.

Friday 29 November 2013

Newborn: Lights

My Newborn is obsessed with lights, will it damage her eyes?

No. This is completely normal, all babies love lights. They will stare at them for ages and it won't damage their eyes at all. If it's too bright the baby will turn away from it naturally, and it's completely okay. You can't stop them from looking at them, they will always search for the lights, and it's okay. Don't take them too close to the light source, and don't shine a torch in their eyes, but wherever they decide to look is completely okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment